IT Business Analyst – Algo Trading / MiFID II
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Cloudstream Global
- 06 sept. 17
I am currently recruiting for an IT Business Analyst – Algo Trading / MiFID II, to work for a leading Investment Bank in the City of London.
I am currently recruiting for an IT Business Analyst – Algo Trading / MiFID II, to work for a leading Investment Bank in the City of London. Please find job details below:
Role: IT Business Analyst – Algo Trading / MiFID II
Rate: Up to £800. 00 per day
Location: Central London
My client has received additional headcount due to project expansion and is currently looking to hire a contract, IT Business Analyst – Algo Trading / MiFID II to help with MiFID II deadlines and also progress with workload afterwards. Day to day duties include:
- Having an awareness of the overall MiFID II regulation and ensuring successful implementation of MiFID II before the deadline in early 2018.
- Provide MiFID II and front office subject matter expertise cross asset
- Understand the trade life cycle and ability to document and describe data flows between Front Office and downstream applications with emphasis on sales trader workflow
- Provide business analysis, documentation (functional specs, etc), test design, feature prioritisation and testing
- Act as an intermediary between business stakeholders and other IT teams where required
- Able to participate in detailed discussions related to feature decomposition and technical design
- Assist in producing good business and functional requirement documents that are of the appropriate level of detail for the audience concerned
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with global and regional teams across the bank (including front office, product development, infrastructure, support and test functions).
- Have the knowledge and confidence to apply critical thinking to make the necessary decisions to progress the project.
- Help rollout features to business users post go-live
The IT Business Analyst – Algo Trading / MiFID II will have:
- Front Office Algo experience
- MiFID II exposure
- Cross Asset business knowledge.
- Strong core Business Analysis skills
- Extensive Front Office experience
- The ability to work with Senior Level Stakeholders
If the IT Business Analyst – Algo Trading / MiFID II role would be of interest, you can either apply via the “apply” tab OR send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.