IT Desktop & Infrastructure Support Technician
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role reports directly to the local site lead and is responsible for the first and second line IT Support of Capco’s laptops and associated operating system and application suite environment. The role requires the ability to communicate and assist staff of all levels across the company and to be flexible with working occasional evenings and weekends along with occasional travel to European offices. Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving incidents via ServiceNow tickets, via phone and in person.
- Responding to service requests via ServiceNow
- Escalation to 3rd line support and global management in case of unresolvable issues
- Maintenance of Windows and Apple laptops
- Physical and remote installation of software
- Liaising with vendors to arrange repair eplacement of printers, laptops and audio visual equipment
- Monitoring Daily and monthly backups of Capco infrastructure and responding to any issues
- Helping fix Firewall, Routing, switching and cabling issues under the direction of Global Network team members
- Demonstrate a understanding of Windows and Apple operating system fundamentals
- Possess basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Act in a professional manner and be well presented at all times
- Be able to prioritise work in a systematic fashion, making the most use of time available
- Able to work using own initiative within a team setting whilst being under pressure to resolve user issues quickly
- Excellent people and social skills
- Previous experience using ServiceNow, Google Apps domain / MS O365 user administration not essential but would be an advantage
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture