IT Forensics - Cyber Threat Investigation Senior Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 sept. 18 2018-09-24
Job Title: IT Forensics - Cyber Threat Investigation Senior Manager Location: London Salary Level: Competitive
Cyber Threat Investigation is a practice which is part of IT Forensics (ITF) within EYs Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team. As part of the Forensic and Integrity Services business unit, this group specialises in forensic technology services encompassing eDiscovery, Forensic Data Analytics and IT Forensic / Cyber Threat investigations. Using state of the art tools, our teams support clients with fraud detection, fraud investigation and compliance management. The Cyber Threat Investigation practice supports clients in the detection and management of cyber threats detected as part of proactive technical investigations, where clients believe that they have been a victim of a cybercrime or threat. The practice deploys several platforms and methodologies to discover and detect malicious activity within a client environment.
Our Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) lab provides cutting edge forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to uncover the data trail of all kinds of complex technology enabled fraud and other categories of cybercrime. Our offices are open and modern, supporting a culture of flexible working. Our people values promote inclusiveness, development and engagement.
Our capability continues to grow and so we are seeking a senior individual to help develop this practice and take it to the next level of maturity within the market.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage the investigation of threat events detected in client environments, using either the client's or ITF tooling
- Lead client teams on remote sites, working closely with their own security incident management elements
- Lead the delivery of long term cyber threat investigation projects, both on site and remotely by providing oversight and a high level of service delivery
- Develop a business development strategy, following up on leads for new business and undertaking related business development activities
- Upskill members of the ITF team in the investigation of cyber threat activities and general cybercrime
Skills and attributes for success
It's no exaggeration to say you'll never be doing the same task for too long. You're likely to balance your time between engagement planning and project delivery, and people management and business development. It's all about using your technical skills to creatively assess and resolve our clients' needs from the front lines. That means thinking differently about the role of IT forensics and speaking up with innovative ideas that challenge the status quo.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Significant experience of leading on, managing and delivering cyber threat investigations either within a large corporate entity or other 3rd party provider such as other Big 4 or an end user
- Management experience within a project team on cyber threat investigation or security operations projects
- Strong aptitude for business development and previous business development experience
- Deep knowledge of cyber threat detection tools, both open source and commercial off the shelf products
- Strong project delivery track record with experience helping clients leverage knowledge
Ideally, you'll also have
- Desirable to have a formal industry cyber threat qualifications in areas such as:
- Advanced Threat Detection and Incident Response
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst and advance Threat Hunting
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Experience of working internationally
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Who we are:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.