IT Internal Auditor / IT Auditor
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PSD London
- 11 juil. 18 2018-07-11
Our client an international financial technology business are looking for an IT Auditor to join an expanding Internal Audit department. There is real opportunity for growth by covering a broad array of audits and gaining experience across various business units.
As the IT Auditor you will develop a work program, in consultation with the auditor in-charge, for efficient tests of key controls, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
The IT Auditor will execute specific areas of a project, performing IT audit work using the standard audit methodology to evaluate risk, determine control objectives, and verify the extent to which client techniques meet objectives.
As the IT Auditor you will document test results in work papers ready for review by the auditor in-charge.
You will inform the auditor in-charge of project status and results and interact with management to assess audit findings including control weaknesses.
Keep auditor in-charge informed of audit findings, and assist business partners with the development of Management Action Plans to mitigate weaknesses, and evaluate adequacy of management's response. Where appropriate, test corrective action taken
The IT Auditor will maintain business relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure that Audit is aware of changes in business activities and objectives, and a necessary Audit response is developed, endeavouring to break down silos and work together.
You will demonstrate understanding of company and Internal Audit's strategic vision, be a self-starter, and responsible for actions promoting this strategic vision.
You will interact with Audit project team members in working towards Departmental goals.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ideally 3-5 years of IT audit experience, preferably with a large financial institution, or Big 4/Top 10 firm.
- CISA, CISSP, or equivalent professional certifications are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT General Computer Controls, including Information Security, Information System Operations, Vendor Management, Business Continuity, Networks, Database Systems, System’s Software, Hardware, and Application Development controls etc.
- Demonstrated experience executing audits within a complex technical environment that includes mainframe, distributed and network platforms.
- Broad exposure to cybersecurity, network and access controls will be highly regarded.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical, organisational and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 10-25%.