IT Program Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 mai 19
Job Reference # 191705BR
You'll be working in the Identity Management team based in our London within the Infrastructure & Security Engineering organization. We review, develop and deliver global identity management and authentication solutions used throughout the bank. As an IT program manager, you'll play an important role in the delivery of key change programs, ensuring that the development methodology is followed and discuss technical design with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
• worked as an IT Program Manager, focusing on infrastructure or privileged access management, for ideally 7-10 years within the finance sector
• managed all facets of large-scale change programs and met deliverables
• strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach and convince
• proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
• adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
• bachelor's or equivalent with a focus in finance, technology or related subjects.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.