IT Programme Manager – Big Data – Trade Reporting – Financial Markets. A consultancy are assisting a financial markets client to uplift their trade reporting systems using big data and Cloud technology and have an opportunity for an IT Programme Manager to manage technical delivery on this initiative.
You will be a deep technologist who has technical experience with big data platforms as well as the ability to run programmes in both a structured and an Agile fashion.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Significant IT Programme management experience within the financial markets
- Technical experience with Hadoop, Spark, data pipes, AWS, elastic search etc,
- Experience with traditional data technologies such as Oracle and Informatica
- Understanding of trade reporting or post-trade processing preferred
- Deep technology background in software engineering, data engineering or similar
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is an £800-£850/day role based London for six months.