IT Project Manager
- Up to GBP50000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 09 nov. 18
Cititec is recruiting for an IT Project Manager for a 12-Month Fix Term Contract to work within a construction company based in West London.
IT PROJECT MANAGER
12 MONTH FIX TERM CONTRACT
The Business Systems Project Manager will drive forward and successfully implement a number of small to medium-sized projects as part of a number of live projects within the "Nexus" Programme to deliver systems for the future to the business, as part of continual evolution of the Business Systems landscape and to manage the integration of these projects with ERP.
The Project Manager will need to be able to independently manage their own projects and ensure that they are aware of overlaps with other projects, both in terms of resources and functionality.
- Ensure all assigned project are delivered on time and within correct budget, adhering to the Business Systems project procedures, processes and documentation using the correct project templates.
- Initial system projects may include:
- IT Helpdesk (Business Case approved)
- CRM (Selection phase)
- Electronic Haulage Forms (trial and roll-out)
- Other electronic forms systems (development phase started)
- Portfolio system (to replace Excel sheets, not started)
- Integration of all BMS projects into our ERP.
- Working with the business leads to understand their expectations, but also their time required to support and deliver projects.
- Ensuring statutory requirements e.g. GDPR are built into project management.
- Maintaining a project plan for all projects using SmartSheet, being aware of the dependencies of other projects and resource constraints.
- Creating Project Briefs and Statement of Works for new projects.
- Manage system selection based on prioritised weightings.
- Creating and selling justified Business Cases to management, with full benefits management and ROI.
- Managing test script creation and testing.
- Managing key user and end user training.
- Creation of transition plans and change management.
Qualifications and Training
- Must hold a recognised Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince2, PMI, APM)
- Candidates must demonstrate a background in delivering a variety of software and application projects through the full SDLC for a number of years.
- Delivering integrated systems solutions with a broad experience within varying IT landscapes
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Stakeholder management. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently and professionally with teams and people from all backgrounds and disparate skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy.
- Energetic and sunny disposition.
- Must be able to work as part of an effective team and prioritise where necessary.
- Proficient in the full MS Office Suite, including Visio.
If you have the relevant skill set and interested in this position, please either email me your updated CV or call 0207 608 5822
Keywords: IT Project Manager / Business Systems / "System Development Life Cycle / SDLC / ERP / CRM / Prince 2 / IT Project Manager / Business Systems / "System Development Life Cycle / SDLC / ERP / CRM / Prince 2 / IT Project Manager / Business Systems / "System Development Life Cycle / SDLC / ERP / CRM / Prince 2 /