- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Talent Analytix
- 11 juil. 18
IT Risk Management
Role – IT Risk Management Location – London Type – Two-year fixed term Salary - £80,000-£90,000
Role – IT Risk Management
Location – London
Type – Two-year fixed term
Salary - £80,000-£90,000
Our client a financial instruction based in the City are looking for an IT Risk Management consultant.
They will maintain and enhance the ability of the IT Dept. to control and mitigate its operational and project related risks. Implementations of internal and external audit recommendations.
Co-ordinate relevant risk assessments, enforcing associated mitigation and identify additional provisions or processes where required to satisfy newly identified risks.
Risks to be worked through with relevant management team owner.
To provide insight and guidance to managers on the processes/ Provide assurance to management that actions and standards are in place.
Act as advisor for Management within Information Technology on all aspects of risk and audit work.
Subject matter expert for IT risk mitigation. Working closely with IT Manager up to MD.
Experience & Skills: -
- Design, develop and enhance IT risk tools and methodologies.
- Enhance IT risk register and co-ordinate updates into the Operational Risk Reg cross referencing the IT Dept risk reg with the Banks central risk register OneSumX.
- Design and provide frameworks for project associated risks. Ensure Project Managers are working to consistent standards in their assessment, reporting and appropriate action.
- Controls review annually, highlighting any enhancements or changes required to the Operational Risk Dept.
- Admin of the IT ICF templates.
- Conduct walkthroughs of the key process on a risk-based approach.
- Test team & Auditors ensure testing is designed to meet the control objective
- Develop reporting templates
- Liaise with external auditors on behalf of IT.
- Management of outstanding Internal & external audit points.
- Degree Educated
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of information security and laws (ISO27001/27002, NIST, FFIEC)
- Ability to read, understand and analyse highly complex regulatory.
- Strong project management skills
- Extensive knowledge of industry good practice across various sectors inc financial, commercial and public sector.
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please give us a call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.