IT Run Engineer
TMF provides a range of services for Corporates to assist them in: a) running a local business, b) preparing to enter a new market or c) operating across many borders. These services include Corporate Secretarial, Accounting & Tax, and HR & Payroll.
In addition to this, TMF Group is a recognised global player in the administration of Capital Markets transactions and PERE investments, providing a complete range of fund and business services.
The IT Run engineer is responsible for providing customer support and maintaining the local technology infrastructure to enable the business to serve its clients.
- Provide first and second line technology and customer support to local internal colleagues
- Administering and management of local infrastructure including DR and backup operations
- Proactively engaging with internal customers to understand requirements and initiate procurement of hardware or software according to company policies
- Proactive maintenance and ensuring local compliance is adhered to including ISO and ISAE controls
- Executing local change in accordance with the business priorities and demand
- Working as part of a virtual regional team and providing assistance to the wider sub-region or region where necessary.
Qualifications Key business expertise
- Ensuring 1 st and 2 nd line customer support or service requests are completed efficiently and effectively
- Proactively checking the local area networks and reporting any incidents within the Service Management platform.
- Executing change as per the change management process.
- Working as part of a team and assisting regional colleagues to resolve incidents and problems.
- Initiating purchase order requests and ensuring assets are managed as per CMBD processes.
- Basic user trainings
- Deployment of local hardware at the highest possible standard using company approved products and services
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a support services role
- Good understanding of various technologies including Microsoft back office and end user computing
- Good understanding of end user computing hardware including Dell computing
- Good understanding of Active Directory, SharePoint, Email, Citrix and other portals
- Good understanding of local information security practices and cyber protection
- Customer and client focussed
- Ability to communicate at non-technical level to internal business colleagues
- Polite, courteous and professional attitude
- ITIL desirable
- Proactive team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels, confidence dealing with C-Level stakeholders
- Must do approach
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to learn about new developments.