The role will support the design, development, deployment and ongoing operation of the core technology stack in the delivery of mission critical products and services to customers.
The role will have a specific focus on the creation of complex non-linear automated workflows using the application, integrating other platforms and technologies to provide seamless solutions to our clients.
While always working as part of a larger group to deliver solutions, the role will enjoy a high degree of autonomy and be responsible for delivering technically creative and smart solutions, that provide our clients with business strategic workflows in the platform.
Analysis and problem solving will feature heavily and will require you to be innovative and responsive. Drawing on your wide range of technical, analytical and communication skills to help with the interpretation, design and implementation of ideas and applications.
The role will work in collaboration with IT and other Technology teams to ensure all the systems are functioning as required; acting as the implementation lead in the UK, US and EMEA region the role will support the business Technical Operations team to ensure the pro-active management of system maintenance and upgrades; licenses and license renewal, and the installation of new technology and incident response.
The role requires project management skills, knowledge of process mapping and modelling approaches and the ability to engage with clients and front line
Key responsibilities include:
• Designing and deploying bespoke Technology solutions to service specific client needs and address broader market opportunities.
• Designing and developing other selected technology initiatives as required.
• Supporting the deployment of new global technology initiatives, including: supporting processes, user training, comms & engagement.
• Providing subject matter expertise on Technology as part of broader initiatives and in support of Client & Technology Solutions
• Supporting teams to establish governance frameworks for the successful management and
Technical Support and Management
• Supporting the Head of Technical Operations to: ensure that technology platforms remain operational and current and that incidents, maintenance and updates are managed in a way that provides continuity of service to front line teams.
• Work with vendors and internal teams to identify and implement enhancements to the technology platforms.
• Ensuring that the global Technology Governance framework is followed for all new initiatives.
• Supporting negotiations with technology suppliers to ensure both new agreements and renewals are fit for purpose and offer best value.
• Working with technology suppliers to promote our needs and influence vendor roadmaps and pipelines.
Location - Offices based in London however predominantly remote
Salary - 45k-60k
Job Title: Implementation Consultant
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 45000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.