Implementation Consultant, Indirect Tax
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Thomson Reuters
- 19 avr. 19
Implementation Consultant, Indirect Tax
Position: Implementation Consultant - Professional Services, Indirect Tax
Position Type: Permanent
The OneSource software suite provides tax solutions for multinational corporations and accounting professionals across Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax, Accounts Production, Transfer Pricing, Workflow Management, Tax Provision, Data Management, BEPS and FATCA & CRS. (See: https://tax.thomsonreuters.co.uk/onesource .)
The Professional Services team provides ONESOURCE technology implementation, consulting and training services to external clients from a variety of industry sectors, often multinational corporations based in Europe.
We are currently seeking an Implementation Consultant with a background in indirect tax, tax technology and/or software implementation to join the team in its delivery of ONESOURCE Indirect Tax solutions.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Reporting into the Team Lead, this role is primarily responsible for delivery of ONESOURCE Indirect Tax implementation projects through the complete project life cycle, for example:
- Working with clients' Tax and IT teams to understand their requirements and business processes
- Implementing the OITC software for clients - analyzing requirements, designing and documenting the solution, configuring the software to meet client's needs, testing, supporting the client during rollout, etc.
- Preparing and delivering end user training , including training materials
- Input onto project management activities including creating and updating project plans and timelines.
- Resolving customer support issues referred from the helpdesk
- Engaging with other key teams within the business (e.g. the product, sales and support teams) and partner organisations
- Assisting with presales activities - e.g. software demonstrations, scoping new prospects, etc.
The Implementation Consultant will report to the Team Lead, directly supporting all members of the team and working alongside the wider OneSource Indirect Tax teams. The role does not have line management responsibility, but may be required to delegate and review the work of other team members.
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies required
- Technology or software consulting / implementation experience, gained ideally from a client facing role
- Experience/knowledge of tax and accounting, ideally of indirect tax. A tax or accounting qualification is desirable.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal / team-working skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong focus on achieving client satisfaction
- Enthusiasm / 'can-do' attitude & willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as collaboratively within a team
Education / Certifications
- University / undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
- A-Levels (or equivalent)
This role is primarily office-based though there will be some degree of travel to client sites required.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .