A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Information Security Analyst, to join a cutting-edge technology firm, specialising in AI Platforms. Reporting into the Head of Cyber Security, you will have the opportunity to use your experience to influence change and drive best practice InfoSec outcomes.
- Ownership of Information & IT Security Risk process.
- Developing information security processes, controls and monitoring activities.
- Carrying out risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Guiding the business on best practice and ensuring adherence to InfoSec best practice.
- Perform ongoing periodic security reviews, monitoring and reporting including project, user access, policies, standards and processes reviews
- Provide strategic security and risk guidance for IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls
- Promote and reinforce all IT Information Systems standards, policies and procedures ensuring ongoing compliance and where gaps exist, develop plans for remediation
- Process and address all security incidents and requests as and when required working with vendors and internal stakeholders as needed
- Experience of IT risk assessment and management.
- Experience of helping to design, implement and embed written policies and procedures related to information security and/or operational controls and compliance.
- A clear understanding of what an information security management system and compliance framework is, and what criteria defines a successful and performant function
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both internally and external to the business.
- Strong people skills, able to achieve effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, and working collaboratively with the information security team.
- Project management / coordinating skills
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with multiple third-party vendors
- Ability to achieve continuous improvement of risk, security and processes
- Strong focus on quality outcomes inclusive of problem solving as well as attention to detail
- Preference for candidates with a STEM Degree