- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mason Alexander
- 19 sept. 17 2017-09-19
Our client, a European Energy Investor, is now hiring an Associate for its Dublin office to work within its Energy & Infrastructure division.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing investment appraisal presentations.
- Assist in conducting asset due diligence.
- Executing background analyses for investment theses.
- Assisting in identifying, hiring and managing external advisors.
- Assist other team members to measure and monitor the performance of portfolio companies, as well as help to implement operational changes and monetisation.
- Eventually to self-originate and execute new transactions.
- Be proactive, with ability to take on a high degree of responsibility and to execute critical work streams with limited supervision.
- Ability to think critically and in a considered manner in order to assess investment opportunities.
- European language is a strong preference.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- All-round M&A experience (origination, execution, due diligence, financing).
- Sector experience (Energy & Utilities, Transportation) is beneficial.
- CFA/CA highly beneficial.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence please call Diarmuid on +353 1685 4414 or apply directly via the link provided.