Infrastructure DevOps Consultant - Azure
- GBP350 - GBP400 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 14 mai 18 2018-05-14
My client, a leading financial services organisation based in London are looking for an Infrastructure DevOps Consultant to join them.
The Infrastructure DevOps team is responsible for the design, deployment and integration of cutting edge internal-facing solutions to the CAS business. They are accountable for the efficient and rapid end-to-end delivery of infrastructure and application services across CAS IT, ensuring modern technologies and practises are tested and implemented where appropriate while maintaining the highest levels of resilience and recoverability.
Capabilities that are particularly important for this role:
- 5+ years' experience in an infrastructure similar role.
- Understanding of cloud architecture and experience in delivering cloud based services, ideally Azure.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines (Git, Jenkins, Octopus)
- Experienced in deploying and managing Infrastructure - AD, Networking, Hypervisors, Azure ARM (JSON), Docker
- Good knowledge of scripting (i.e. Powershell, Bash, ) and/or Infrastructure as Code (JSON, YAML, HOCON)
- Good understanding and experience of PaaS and IaaS Cloud based Solutions (Pref. MS Azure)
- Experience and familiar with ITIL Processes and tools including Change, Incident, Problem and Release Management.