Infrastructure Financial Controller
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lawbrook Finance
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Top tier Investment Manager currently seeks an experienced and commercial Financial Controller to manage the global Infrastructure Funds business. Reporting directly to the CFO, this role has significant business interaction with influence across transaction funding and investment decisions.
- Work with the team and 3rd party service providers to plan and deliver fund administration and reporting services, ensuring smooth information flows and accuracy of information.
- Coordinate the set-up of fund legal entities to support the transaction team, taking into account regulatory, legal, banking and tax considerations.
- Manage cash, including the opening and operation of bank accounts and cash processing.
- Monitor liquidity and manage the approval and authorisation processes concerning investor calls and distributions, transaction funding, cash repatriation and vendor payables.
- Assist in the determination of hedging requirements for existing and new assets, review of existing hedging positions and work with treasurer to implement hedging strategy.
- Ensure proper financial information flows, both internally and externally.
- Monitor compliance with internal controls and financial management processes.
- Ensure that records meet regulatory, legal and audit requirements.
- Oversee and review the calculation of NAV and other financial reports and their issuance to investors and other stakeholders.
- Maintain regular contact with auditors, providing support to the audit process and ensuring issues raised during the audit process are reported to management and promptly dealt with.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory reporting and filing obligations including regulatory reporting, tax/VAT returns and all other required submissions.
- Prepare/review internal reporting submissions, including AUM and performance reporting.
- Experience as a fund financial controller / senior accountant
- ACA qualification desirable
- Infrastructure and / or Private Equity experience
- A well organised individual with an eye for detail and the ability to maintain proper audit trails
- A self-starter with a practical mind who is willing to seek ongoing process improvement and keen to implement operational best practices
- A team player who is good at multi-tasking and enjoys taking and sharing responsibility to ensure deadlines are met