Infrastructure Support Analyst
- Salaire : GBP300 - GBP350 per annum
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : JCW Search
JCW have been engaged by an international bank in the City of London to recruit for an Infrastructure Support Analyst for a six month contract.
- To implement, maintain and enhance the organisations IT infrastructure systems.
- Provide cover for the Senior Infrastructure Analyst.
- Act as the point of contact for troubleshooting technical problems for the bank.
- Provide ad hoc support to the PC support team.
- IT Project involvement.
- Management reporting.
- Provide advice on new technology.
- Involvement with the bank's business continuity planning.
- You must have experience with the planning, design, installation and maintenance of IT infrastructure systems.
- You must have strong IT implementation skills (routers, switches, firewalls, IPS and the ability to install, test and modify systems and subsystems.
- Education: Cisco Certification (Router, Firewall, Switches) - Preferable: Microsoft Certification in Servers, Infrastructure, PC, Active Directory, Office Suite. Next-Gen Firewall (Palo Alto). Cisco UCS.
- You must possess significant proven networking experience, Cisco Routers/Switches/Firewalls, Windows Server, Hyper-V, SAN, Exchange.