Infrastructure & Utilities VP for Global Investment Bank
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Arkesden Energy
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
Top global investment bank seeks Infrastructure, Utilities and Power Vice President to join market leading team.
The Client: the bank is one of the world's largest full product investment banks.
The role is to join one of the top Power, Utilities and Infrastructure team’s. The team have an excellent pipeline for 2018 and are looking to grow by adding a VP to help lead execution and origination activities.
- Maintaining strong direct relationships with clients.
- Transaction execution responsibilities
- Assist senior team members in advising on the development and promoting the investment proposition for clients in addition to strategic advice on capital structure, valuation and corporate activity.
- Proactively identify operational risks/ control deficiencies in the business.
- Writing pitch brooks and other client presentations.
- Producing market and valuation updates.
- Preparing operating materials to include executive summaries, market and sector updates, transaction structure overviews, offer size considerations, timetable options and credentials.
- Write and distribute educational materials both internally and externally
- Compile regular European origination and execution activity reports for the senior management.
- Provide support to the origination and execution efforts of other parts of the division / bank, as appropriate.
- Assist in the structuring, negotiation and execution of financing solutions to meet requirements of clients
- 6-9 years of corporate finance experience from a top investment bank
- Experience in the power, utilities and infrastructure space
- M&A Execution experience
- Strong grasp of corporate finance principles primarily covering equities highly desirable with knowledge of other products such as debt helpful
- Working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint & Word essential