Institutional Client Relationship Manager - Insurance Clients
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 juil. 18 2018-07-10
A key hire for an ambitious and growing insurance asset management business. Working closely with the Head of Institutional on international and UK insurance client relationship management this experienced hire will ensure the team's high level of client service and engagement are maintained, monitored and improved on an on-going basis. Our client is seeking a candidate with between 8-12 years experience that can demonstrate strong client relationship management skills, technical expertise and a desire to work in a small team environment, albeit within a larger company.
The role has two main areas of focus:
(i) On-boarding of new Clients: coordination of various transition work streams; review and negotiation of Investment Management Agreements, Investment Guidelines, and operational/technology/reporting set-ups.
(ii) On-going relationship management: adding value to existing relationships; acting as a point of contact to deliver the Firm’s broad spectrum of resources; understand and anticipate Client’s needs and requirements; build trust through advocacy and innovation; be the voice of the Client within the firm; retain and grow existing assets; diversify asset base and cross-sell; increase commercial effectiveness and scale.
• Responsible for the day-to-day servicing and relationship management of a portfolio of institutional insurance clients in the US, Caribbean, and UK
• Responsible for supporting clients from an operational and reporting perspective
• Project managing the smooth onboarding and transition of clients to the business
• Supporting the delivery of business as usual activity and ad-hoc requests from clients, working closely with the institutional team leadership and investment professionals
• Representing the team across the organisation, the successful candidate will be credible and comfortable working and building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
• Use project management discipline for all work involving amendments to fee agreements, mandates, side letters and any other legal or operational documentation for the client
• Draft professional responses to day to day and ad hoc client requests
• Develop detailed knowledge of the clients and the environment in which solutions are provided
• Have the ability to identify opportunities for additional business from existing clients and the judgment to involve the right colleagues at the optimal moment
• Involvement in other projects looking to shape the client service proposition to ensure that the investment solutions designed for clients as well as the level of service provided, meet the on-going needs and objectives of the respective client.
The successful candidate will fit the following profile:
• A graduate with c. 8 - 12 years’ experience in an institutional asset management company in roles such as institutional marketing or sales/client relationship management
• Client Relationship Management experience
• Institutional Asset Management or Investment Consulting background
• Knowledge of Insurance clients and their unique nuances and demands
• Confident, credible and capable in meetings and discussions at all levels internally and externally
• Ability to develop relationships and deal confidently with various internal and external constituencies
• Ability to organise, prioritise and multi-task effectively in a busy and dynamic environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
• Effectively schedule, communicate and meet deadlines
• Have an enquiring analytical mind and a keen interest in the business
• Problem-solving attitude
• Display maturity and confidence in exercising the role
• Total integrity and trustworthiness
• Highest professional and ethical standards
• Pro-active, professional and reliable in approach
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters