Our client is a unique and exciting global market development organisation for an emerging asset class. Their purpose is to act as the leading authority in their field and to generate demand and provide industry leadership. They are looking for an experienced institutional marketing professional with proven experience in asset management to help lead the marketing to their target clients across the US, Europe and Asia in a truly global remit.
- Create and manage high level targeted marketing campaigns for institutional investors (pension funds, private banks, family offices, asset managers. etc)
- Establish and mange strategic partnerships.
- Responsible for mange marketing budget analysing KPIs and Return on Investment.
- Create tailored content for institutional audiences across a variety of avenues (digital, website, email, social media etc.)
- Competitor and market analysis
- Work closely with internal teams in multiple geographies to align marketing
- Undergraduate degree
- Additional qualification desired (MBA/MSc)
- Minimum 10+ years in asset management marketing
- Proven experience leading and managing institinal marketing campangiuns
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build campaigns from scratch and work independently, must be able to roll sleeves up and get things done.