Interest Rate Derivatives BA/PM - IT
Your role :
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role.
We’re seeking strong technologists to join our IPV development team within Finance IT. We are looking someone who is a team player with 'can-do' attitude and can:
• Implement and deliver high quality software solutions / components for the IPV platform that conform to architectural standards.
• Manage and 'own' significant deliverable end-to-end.
• Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with the Business and other development, testing, support and release teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in global locations to achieve our goals
• Analyse and evaluate the IPV business processes and products
• Understand and challenge our various stakeholders
• Evaluate high level requirements in terms of feasibility and efforts (costs / benefit)
Your team :
You will be part of the IPV Technology team that is responsible for
• providing the systems needed by the bank to perform Independent Price Verification of the positions across asset classes.
• providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory demands.
Your experience and skills :
• At a minimum, have a Degree level qualification and multiple years of BA/PM experience in a software delivery organization of a bank or financial services firm
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team.
• Experience of managing change projects that span across various systems and teams
• Experience of translating business requirements into technical requirements
• Knowledge of Agile development practices, especially Scrum
• Experience and knowledge of Financial Industry is a must – ideally Fixed Income derivatives