Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Interim Compliance Policy Officer – Asset Management (12mth contract)
Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Salary: c. £55-60,000
~~Working in a small team, you will be responsible for ensuring policy governance, oversight and assurance; taking into account changes to regulatory requirements and also wider internal changes. The team act as the main point of contact for the Group Policy Governance Framework and associated processes and assurance. You will also be required to provide support and MI for Governance Committees.
• Help embed a consistent format and approach to Policies, challenging owners with constructive feedback.
• Lead relevant BAU activities and query handling from the business, Policy owners and other senior stakeholders.
• Lead on establishing a process for Group Wide Operating Standards.
• Help establish a robust, proportionate and scalable Policy Assurance process.
• Build constructive and supportive working relationships across the Group.
• Provide accurate and timely management information (MI) for Governance Committees.
In this role you will help to establish the Policy Governance function and embed the Policy Governance framework and associated processes across the breadth of activities undertaken by the Group. In terms of background, you should have regulatory experience from a compliance or audit team. Previous experience in asset management would also be advantageous.