We are recruiting a Salesforce Developer on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract. You will be responsible for the delivery of Salesforce solutions in a timely manner throughout Jupiter. You will report directly to the Head of Application Development and will work closely within SCRUM teams consisting of SCRUM Masters, Product Owners, Business Analysts, System Administrators and other Salesforce Developers.
In this 12-month Fixed Term Contract role you will support the UK Marketing Manager to deliver high quality marketing communications.
In this role you will:
- Work within the Channel Marketing Team to identify, recommend, create, maintain and develop targeted adviser and occasionally direct to consumer communications as needed, utilising the full marketing mix, that are relevant, to brief and to budget
- Ensure a consistent and effective range of marketing content – from videos and sales aids through to emails, web content and advertising - are available to meet the needs of the channels
- Assist in building and maintaining strong working relationships with corresponding external marketing departments as required
- Work closely with sales teams and fund managers as well as all other Jupiter Business Units as required to maximise the quality and relevance of marketing outputs
- Write clear and considered copy for collateral material, research topics where necessary and be confident in handling external agencies to deliver on campaigns – both for content and advertising
- Co-ordinate, manage and implement ad hoc and planned marketing initiatives
- Tailor content for an international audience as required and effectively handle any Compliance implications
- Ensure all jobs are completed in accordance with the marketing workflow process and procedures, highlighting issues or suggesting procedural improvements where necessary
- Work closely with the Digital Team on managing email workflows as required and measuring communications effectiveness
- Work alongside the other Teams within the Marketing department including Events, Investment Writing and Studio to deliver effectively
- Be available to work on projects as directed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a similar Marketing role within the Financial Services Industry displaying proven knowledge of the adviser market within the asset management arena.
- Demonstrated understanding of investment management products and proven ability to apply this knowledge to marketing promotional collateral and activity
- Working knowledge of marketing communications across print, direct mail, web, email media and advertising
- Working knowledge of the regulatory environment and compliance implications
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines effectively
- Able to self-prioritise work
- Strong planning and campaign management skills, capable of mixing experience, creativity and insight to reach solutions
- Excellent English language skills, coupled with a proven ability to write marketing copy that is clear, creative and reasoned with a short turnaround
- Solutions oriented, able to multi-task and work across a number of projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to maintain momentum of work when subject to a variety of pace, volume and complexity
- Demonstrated capability for self-learning and self-motivation with the ability to solicit support when required
- Strong consultative skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Intermediate level in MS Office
- Working understanding of one or more of the following: FE Analytics, Lipper Hindsight, Bloomberg or equivalent information system with a proven understanding of statistics and their implications (desirable)
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £45.1 billion worth of assets under management (as at 30th September 2019).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.