- £11 per hour
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Stage, Plein-temps
- 05 oct. 18
The Sales Intern will work primarily with and in support of the Sales Team but could also work with other sales departments providing high quality general sales administration duties. This is an entry-level role providing an opportunity for a recent graduate or undergraduate to gain excellent experience in a fast-paced brokerage environment, which for an excellent candidate, could lead to a future career with FXCM.
The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the “FXCM Group”) is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world’s largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Assisting the Sales department(s) with general sales administration duties
• Maintaining and updating sales documentation and files
• Producing various timely reports regularly and on request for use by sales management
• Performing additional administrative duties as required and directed i.e. copying, filing, expense reports etc.
• General client assistance with FXCM’s reporting portals and platform tools.
• Internal escalation of technical issues and trade execution queries.
• Assistance with the customer on boarding process including guidance on documentation requirements.
• This position may involve some travelling.
Critical Knowledge, Skills & Experience candidates should have:
• A Bachelor’s degree or be an undergraduate
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• A high level of computer literacy is a must i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases/CRM’s
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• An excellent attention to detail
• The ability to think quickly and problem-solve in real-time
• A personable, customer focused manner
• Any additional language skills is an advantage such as Spanish, Mandarin and/or Arabic.
• Location: London
• 6 months contract
• Salary: £11 per hour
Prior to submitting your resume, please do the following:
• ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK (no sponsorship);
• Review FXCM’s website thoroughly: http://www.fxcm.com/uk;
• Register for a free demo account and place practice trades: https://secure4.fxcorporate.com/fxtr/demo/?ib=careers
FXCM is an Equal Opportunities Employer