Internal Audit - Technology Audit - Associate - London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs International
- 18 août 18 2018-08-18
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Application Opening Date: 07 August 2018
Application Closing Date: 03 September 2018
The primary role of Internal Audit (IA) is to help protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the organisation. Internal Audit independently assesses the firm's internal control structure. We provide assurance that financial reporting is reliable, that there is compliance with applicable laws and regulations and that the firm's operations are effectively controlled. We assist management in identifying risk and commercially managing risk by providing advice in developing control solutions and monitoring the implementation of management's control measures. IA assists the firm's Board of Directors Audit Committee in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities and regularly interacts with the external independent auditors. Internal Audit is organised into global teams of business and technology auditors:
- Securities - covers the Firm's Sales, Trading and Insurance businesses; including related supporting control functions such as Operations, Technology, Product Control and Divisional Compliance.
- Investment Banking - covers the firm's banking activities and Global Investment Research operations.
- Investment Management - covers the firm's Private Wealth Management, Asset Management and Merchant Banking businesses.
- Corporate - covers the firm's Risk Management, Finance, Corporate Governance, Legal, Compliance and Regulatory Reporting areas as well as Human Capital Management, Services and the Executive Office.
- Platform Engineering - covers the firm's core technology infrastructure and software development lifecycle control groups
- Technology Risk & Cybersecurity - covers firm-wide technology risk, including information and cyber security, business resilience, governance and vendor technology risk management
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
For each assigned review you will report to an experienced project manager. You will be expected to:
- Assist / Lead the risk assessment, scoping and planning of a review.
- Assist / Lead in executing the review. Specifically focusing on the following:
- Design and execute tests to validate identified application system controls, which may require data analysis, code inspection and re-performance of system processes.
- Analyse the design of controls around the underlying system architecture in the context of information technology controls such as security, availability and performance and their impact on the business.
- Analyse the business and technology processes to evaluate the effectiveness of the relevant technology controls.
- Validate that system features meet business, technology and regulatory requirements.
- Validate the quality of internal SOX assessments.
- Document the results of the test steps executed within the IA automated document project repository.
- Assist/Lead in the report preparation
- Assist/Lead in presenting the scope, progress and results of the review to internal, IT and business stakeholders.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong academic record with Bachelor's degree, above or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering or a related discipline required
- Prior investment banking/financial services industry experience required
- Significant audit/technology audit experience required
- Professional certifications in auditing required
- Experience with risk assessment/management, scoping, planning, delivery of audit engagements required
- Data analysis skills and negotiations, reporting experience required
- IT risk compliance assessment experience and knowledge of regulatory requirements, SOX required
- Familiarity with electronic trading processes and investigating trading incidents required
- Exposure to information security projects, including network scanning, penetration testing required
- Proficiency in MS office package including VBA required
- Ability to work effectively across a large audit team, understanding the team's role in the overall strategy of the firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must; strong interpersonal skills essential. Job requires frequent interaction with technology management
- Must be able to multitask while managing both time and work load
- Must be highly motivated with strong analytical skills, willing and able to learn new business and system processes quickly
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.