Internal Audit, Investment Management Division Audit, Associate, London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs International
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INTERNAL AUDIT
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Investment Management Division (IMD) - covers the firm's Private Wealth Management, Asset Management and Merchant Banking businesses.
HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Participate in planning and scoping reviews. This will involve meeting relevant stakeholders to understand and walk through the business and technology processes to identify the key risks and controls to be assessed.
- Delivery of the audit testing program and assessment of the adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated with the key risks identified.
- Assess the risk and impact of the issues identified on reviews and assist with production of the report to management.
- Follow up with clients on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits.
- Engage in ad-hoc work on Firmwide projects around new processes or activities and investigation of incidents.
- Liaise with colleagues globally to understand global processes and facilitate benchmarking of best practice.
- Establish and maintain internal client relationships and regularly interact with the business during the year to assess changes in the control environment and other matters arising in the business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong academic experience with Bachelor's degree or above in Economics, Commerce, Finance or a related discipline required
- Must be a fully qualified chartered accountant
- Prior audit experience gained from working within financial/professional services or investment banking industries required
- Experience of conducting financial due diligence, reporting, gap analysis, financial mo delling beneficial
- Strong knowledge of regulatory environment affecting the investment management business required
- Prior experience in auditing controls required
- Ability to work effectively across a large global audit team required
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Should be driven, enthusiastic and creative
- Must have personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities
- Multi-tasking and time management skills required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.