- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 oct. 18
Internal Auditor Liquidity Risk # 114512
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen a key strategic partner to the business. Our risk-based methodology is reflected in truly dynamic audit plans that ensure that the function stays completely relevant and that we have the ability to flex to meet the evolving strategy of this key growth business. Our Auditors have the opportunity to build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership and are actively sought out for the meaningful advice and insights. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our Internal Audit function is also innovating; we're investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
- A substantial position for an experienced audit supervisor/manager with responsibility for the conduct of audits related to Finance, particularly Legal Entity Finance, and Tax. In addition, you would be given the opportunity to participate in audits across all of the Bank's business lines.
- Supervise audits, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritize completing dedications to ensure delivery against agreed timeframes, but also contribute on audits supervised by others as required.
- Demonstrate effective risk awareness in order to ensure an appropriately targeted audit approach and emphasis of work performed.
- Effectively oversee and motivate audit teams, providing necessary oversight and mentorship to ensure the audit is completed against meaningful targets (e.g. budget, fieldwork timing, report clearance).
- Identify key issues impacting businesses under review, presenting and cooperating with management practical recommendations and responses for the mitigation of associated risks. Identify potential solutions by exploring and analyzing diverse alternatives.
- Monitor the progress and resolution of exceptional audit recommendations.
- Demonstrate the ability to actively manage the department's relationship with key business partners through maintaining lines of communication, delivering on communicated timeframes and cultivating interaction with the business.
- Lead coverage with the external auditors, ensuring that each party is not only aware of the other's work but also well briefed on areas of concern.
- Maintain subject matter expertise regarding Finance and Tax, including: standard methodologies, new and upcoming regulations and key control processes.
- Together with the Finance Heads of Audit develop and execute a program of continuous risk and performance monitoring, liaising with senior stakeholders and driving improvement in the Firm's risk and control environment.
- Enthusiastic engagement in the creation of a dynamic risk assessment tool which uses data to provide a current (and predicted) view of control effectiveness across the organization.
- Using the Internal Audit team's hybrid practice model structure which nurtures skillset specialization without silos.
- Improving audit skillset using Credit Suisse's Audit Academy training, which allows for knowledge to be deployed efficiently across the audit universe.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Excellent academic record.
- Accounting qualification desirable.
- Knowledge of one or more Finance areas, e.g. Financial reporting, Regulatory Reporting or Tax, is a requirement, additional knowledge, for example in Liquidity or Product Control, would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Finance or Tax gained working in Audit, Finance or Tax of a globally operating bank.
- Exposure to risk-based audit methodologies within Financial Services.
- You possess an understanding in risk/audit issues and control matters.
- You have strong communication skills and experience in liaising across departments and teams.
- Ability to operate autonomously, to drive a project/task forward and produce an end state product that can be presented to senior management with minimal required revision.
- Ability to present risk concepts and issues in a simple and concise way to diverse groups.
- Knowledge of how to use data analytics to drive continuous risk monitoring and perform audits would be an advantage.
Opening date: Monday 1st October
Closing date: Monday 29th October
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.