Internal Communications Assistant
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join a dynamic and strategic function and gain experience in several specialisations, working with a range of areas across the company.
This position will be perfect for you if you have ambition to grow in the role and further develop your inquisitive mindset, critical thinking and your ability to question or challenge whilst exploring and testing new ideas.
This role sits within the EMEA Corporate Communications team and is part of the global Corporate Communications function. We are a regulated financial services firm and have a diverse workforce based in many locations - all influencing the way in which we communicate.
You will work closely with the Head of Employee and Leadership Communications and support internal communication activities, campaigns and events across EMEA and APAC. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time...
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have...
- Tactical campaign delivery: support the Head of Employee and Leadership Communications with day-to-day tactical delivery of communications campaigns via our key channels:
- Intranet: support with editorial calendar management, sourcing, drafting and publishing engaging content.
- digital screens: transform campaign content into dynamic digital content for employee facing digital screens.
- mass mailing tool: create engaging email templates and upload email content to mass mailing tool (Poppulo). Use metrics to measure readership and click through rates.
- video and animation: storyboard and script video content.
- Provide support on employee engagement campaigns aligned to our corporate strategy and sponsorship activities, from concept design through to execution and measurement.
- Provide coordination and logistical support for internal events, both physical and virtual, such keynote speakers, campaign installations, diversity and inclusion events and town hall logistics.
- Support relationships and activities with charity partners and our employee volunteering programme.
- Provide project support for the Head of Employee and Leadership Communications, as required.
- Experience in Internal communications where you will have managed content on mass mailing tools and intranet sites.
- You will have experience working in a corporate environment, but this does not necessarily have to have been in a communications role or within financial services.
In addition to the technical skills above, you will have strong written communication skills and excellent attention to detail. You will need to understand complex messages and create communications to suit the relevant audience. We want you to be innovative and creative with your communications.