McCabe & Barton are currently working with a Big 4 consultancy that is looking for several Internal IT Audit Managers with leading Internal IT audits in the Financial Services sector and with expertise in Cyber Security, Cloud, Data Governance, IT Risk and Controls. A 12-month program, offering rolling 3- month contracts Inside IR35 Location: London Workplace policy: Hybrid, remote, and 2 days on-site
Candidates are expected to have expertise and experience in performing and managing audits in one or more of these areas:
- Cyber Security- including but not limited to vulnerability management, Security Operations Centre, cyber governance, cyber security, etc.
- Cloud - including and not limited to testing of controls related to cloud governance, cloud security, cloud resilience, and cloud management.
- Data management and data governance or data analytics.
- IT automated controls, capacity management, change management etc.
Additional Experience and Background required:
- Proven experience of successfully delivering IT internal audits to, or within, medium to large multi-national clients with complex IT environments and applications.
- Experience in identifying and assessing complex IT risks and controls, relating them to the wider business environment, and expressing opinions clearly.
- Strong project management skills including being able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, to manage teams effectively, and to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Able to add value to assignments through an analytical approach to work, and adept at challenging existing processes to identify and implement smarter ways of working.
- Able to develop excellent client and internal relationships at all levels of seniority.
- Proficient at creating and delivering captivating presentations to audiences comprising groups of clients, prospects, and/or internal staff.
- Excellent team player yet also able to work on own initiative.
- Proven experience in an IT risk and control/audit environment.
- Experience in business analysis and understanding of core business processes within the Financial Services environment.
- Experience in auditing application controls for a range of business processes within a Financial Services environment.
- Professional services experience (big 4 or similar).
- Degree qualification.
- CISA or equivalent auditing qualification preferred