A globally renowned FTSE100 business is looking to recruit a commercially and technically minded Tax Manager, which is purely advisory focused.
A globally renowned FTSE100 business is looking to recruit a commercially and technically minded Tax Manager, which is purely advisory focused, based at their London office.
- Provide timely, accurate tax advice for a variety of business transactions including: new country entry, deal structure guidance, trading risks, transfer pricing and strategic business initiatives
- Assist acquisition team with tax modelling for new transactions and sign-off on tax assumption
- Oversee tax advisors in relation to their acquisition structuring, ensuring that structures are set up in accordance with our transaction objectives, appropriately conceived and practical
- Review tax due diligence reports and identify key issues
- Build and maintain relationships across the global tax function
- Seek and coordinate advice from service providers in the operating countries
- Support and drive the modernisation of tax processes in line with the groups Tax Strategy and across the wider functions where alliances exist
- ACA/CTA qualified or Tax Lawyer
- M&A Tax or dealing with tax transactions
- UK Tax experience
- Proven understanding and application of principles of international taxation
- Broad knowledge of global tax systems, EU directives and court cases
- Strong experience of international tax planning
Descriptif de l'entreprise
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.