Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €36.8 billion of assets under management (at 30 June 2022).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors, while generating positive impacts on society. Leveraging its strong equity base (€3.1 billion of shareholders’ equity at 30 June 2022), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 725 employees (at 30 June 2022) across its 13 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
As a member of the London based Special Situations Investment team, you will benefit from the support of a young and dynamic team to be tasked with:
· Analysing investment memos, presentations and specific analytical researches;
· Understanding financial performance and market positioning of selected companies;
· Researching strategic and financial trends within industries;
· Undertaking company valuation based on different methodologies (M&A multiples, trading comps, etc.);
· Having experience with models to project future cash flows, valuations, credit/recovery analysis and sensitivity analyses based on different scenarios;
· Participating in Investment Committees.
· Previous experience in Financial Analysis, M&A, Private Equity or Transaction Services is preferred for this internship but not required
· Evidencing an excellent academic record, you are currently pursuing or have completed a degree from a leading Business School or University
· You are fluent in businesses level English (oral and written), fluency in another European language (oral and written) is preferred but not required
· You can demonstrate your ability as a team player and you excel at overcoming challenges
· You demonstrable financial analytical skills and the ability to grasp complex data
· You can conduct financial analysis via modelling using Excel, demonstrate excellent written skills and draft information memoranda using Powerpoint
· You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
For this position, we require the candidates to have the right to work full time in the UK and with the availability to start from September 2022