Our client is a highly rated asset manager managing over £100 billion in assets. They have a rare opportunity for a Fixed income Analyst to join the team. This is someone who will be trained directly under a leading City Portfolio Manager. They are looking for someone with a strong academic background, of graduate scheme quality, who has a keen interest in languages such as Python and ‘R’. A high level of interest in investments and Fixed Income markets is essential. Knowledge in Emerging Markets is a bonus.
- Trade execution and implementation of investment strategies across client portfolios
- Dealing with large sets of Data for the team and identifying opportunity and trade ideas
- Re-adjusting portfolios when necessary; managing portfolio inflows and outflow
- Produce and verify periodic and ad hoc reports of client investment positions and transactions in accordance with agreed format, data content and scheduling requirements
- Work alongside Portfolio Managers and Traders to deliberate investment decisions
- Ensuring investment integrity across the portfolio; work through high volumes, prioritise and manage workloads according to risk or deadlines.
- Top tier degree and University
- Minimum of 5 years experience within Asset Management
- Keen demonstrable interest in programming languages: Python and R
- Excel to Macro level
- Strong quantitative data skills
- Strong communicator
- A high level of interest in investments and Fixed Income markets is essential
- Knowledge in Emerging Markets is a bonus
Due to the increased applications for this role, you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.