German Speaking Investment Associate - Central London
A leading boutique real estate investment firm are seeking an Investment Associate to join their London team as a result of business growth and additional capital from investors. In this role you will be given full cradle-to-grave responsibility on the lifecycle of a transaction, from sourcing and acquisition through to asset management and value creation. This will also provide exposure to a portfolio made up of office, retail, residential and co-living space.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing new investment opportunities.
- Producing investment committee papers to guide investment decisions.
- Identifying new opportunities and providing financial modelling support to guide investment decisions.
- Assisting with the execution of bank financing, structuring debt terms, and assisting with documentation.
- Development led asset management responsibilities.
- Maintaining and updating fund forecasting.
- Interacting with investors, both existing and prospective.
- Degree in finance, property or economics desirable.
- Strong numerical and financial modelling skills
- Experience in real estate, private equity, corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting or related.
- Transactional experience in commercial real estate across the UK and Europe.
- Fluent in German.
Competitive salary plus benefits and bonus package.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV in word format.