Investment Associate - Leading European Mid-Market Investor
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 10 déc. 18
Our client is a leading European mid-market PE fund who are looking to expand their team at the associate level following strong recent fundraising. They primarily invest in Food&Beverage, Healthcare and Business Services in Northern Europe and the Nordic region, but the successful candidate can come from any sector. You MUST have 3-6yrs of corporate finance experience, from a leading investment bank, PE firm, or top management consultancy.
- Analysis of potential investment opportunities including financial modelling, drafting investment committee papers and performing due diligence
- Involvement in all aspects of transaction structuring and execution
- Active participation in portfolio company management
- Preparation for and execution of portfolio company exits
- Unparalleled exposure to all aspects of private equity investing
- Opportunity to join a leading European fund with c.€1bn in capital to deploy.
- Chance to work in a lean team structure with high levels of responsibility from day 1.
- Varied sector exposure, with particular focus on Consumer, Healthcare, and Services.
- Exposure across the full investment life cycle, with an active role in both investments and portfolio management, typically through the Buy&Build strategy.
- High quality degree from a leading university
- Ability to perform and deliver under pressure and tight timelines
- 2.5 - 6 years of post-graduate professional experience, ideally gained at a private equity firm, leading investment bank or consulting firm
- Solid analytical, numeric and valuation skills, including strong Excel financial modelling skills
- Exposure to debt financing would be a bonus
- Strong writing skills (in English)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in at least one other European language is a plus
- Preferably an EU national or UK work visa holder