Investment Associate - Leading European Mid-Market Investor
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
Our client is a leading European mid-market PE fund who are looking to expand their team at the associate level following strong recent fundraising. They primarily invest in Healthcare, Consumer and Business Services in Northern Europe and the Nordic region, but the successful candidate can come from any sector. You MUST have 3-6yrs of corporate finance experience, from a leading investment bank, PE firm, or top management consultancy.
- Analysis of potential investment opportunities including financial modelling, drafting investment committee papers and performing due diligence
- Involvement in all aspects of transaction structuring and execution
- Active participation in portfolio company management
- Preparation for and execution of portfolio company exits
- Unparalleled exposure to all aspects of private equity investing
- Opportunity to join a leading European fund with c.€1bn in capital to deploy.
- Chance to work in a lean team structure with high levels of responsibility from day 1.
- Varied sector exposure, with particular focus on Consumer, Healthcare, and Services.
- Exposure across the full investment life cycle, with an active role in both investments and portfolio management, typically through the Buy&Build strategy.
- High quality degree from a leading university
- Ability to perform and deliver under pressure and tight timelines
- 2.5 - 6 years of post-graduate professional experience, ideally gained at a private equity firm, leading investment bank or consulting firm
- Solid analytical, numeric and valuation skills, including strong Excel financial modelling skills
- Exposure to debt financing would be a bonus
- Strong writing skills (in English)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in at least one other European language is a plus
- Preferably an EU national or UK work visa holder