Investment Banking / Asset Management Consultant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- JBM Consulting Ltd
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Regulatory Strategy Consultancy £45-70k + benefits + bonus (depending on experience)
JBM are partnering with a market leading regulatory and compliance strategy consultancy who have over 300 Consultants globally.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK business as one of the first external hires from an Investment Banking or Asset Management background, to work closely with the Partner to grow this part of the business.
As a Consultant, you will work on high profile strategy, change and M&A advisory projects for some of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world, often facing off to CxO level stakeholders.
Consultants will be have lots of responsibility and exposure to a wide variety of high profile and intellectually stimulating projects as well as the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the firm through business development and thought leadership.
With a collaborative, entrepreneurial and meritocratic working culture, this is a unique opportunity for high calibre consultants to join a fast-growing business and progress their career quickly whilst also working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong academic background
- 2-5 years of financial services experience within a recognised consulting firm
- Experience of regulatory and/or compliance strategy and change projects e.g Senior Managers Regime, Mifid II, EMIR, OTC Derivatives reform, remediation, conduct risk, etc
- A good knowledge of Investment Banking and/or Asset Management products and industry trends
- A combination of Strategy, Business Analysis and Project Management skills
- Exceptional analytical ability, with strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to deliver projects independently and within a team
Should you wish to know more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate contact James Mitra on 0208001816 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tom Smith on 02038001852 (email@example.com).