Investment Writer, Rolling Contract- URGENT, Asset Management, LODNON
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
Our client, a Global Asset Manager, is looking for an investment writer to join immediately on a rolling contract basis within the Global Content team to create and deliver high-quality investment content across equity, fixed income and alternative asset classes as well as a wide range of marketing collateral across a range of distribution channels
You will be responsible for the creation of regular investment content, thought leadership content and contributing to the global editorial steering board that sets themes and content objectives.
The ideal candidate should have a background in fixed income, equity and alternatives investments in a writing role with the ability to create new or edit existing investment copy for a range of different audiences (quasi-institutional and intermediary).
Other key tasks include
* Product campaigns and key themes (e.g. provide supporting materials to enhance product positioning and messaging).
* Ensure that there is consistency in the product messaging
* refreshing and enhancing materials based on feedback from the sales team/clients and changing market conditions.
* Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
* Maintain strong relationships with all departments (e.g. Channel Marketing, Product Marketing, PR and Sales) to build an understanding of local business requirements and distribution channels.
* Build a strong working relationship with the product specialist group (PSG) to ensure that you are constantly apprised of activity in the funds
* Maintain an awareness of the competitive environment and industry trends associated with content and content distribution.
Requirements for this role:
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role focusing on equity and fixed income investments.
* The ability to simplify complex messages for channels such as retail and advisory.
* Sound understanding of financial markets and more generally the asset management industry.
* Strong marketing skills and the ability to distill key messages in the most appropriate way for the relevant audience
* Experience using Bloomberg.
* Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise judgement, influence people and solve problems.
* Ability to liaise across the Company, at all levels and be capable of managing external relationships.
* Strong time management and organisational skills.