Investment Writing and Communications Specialist
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 nov. 17 2017-11-15
High calibre individual with significant communications and investment writing experience sought by this boutique asset manager. The role will suit a PR or investment writing professional with experience gained from asset management. This is a hands-on role and requires a self-starter who will be fully responsible for the writing across the firm, identifying opportunities and raising the profile of the firm across a number of areas.
- Drafting and editing of regular investment content including press releases, articles, fund commentary and thought leadership.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Work with the portfolio management team to ensure that key tactical and strategic messages are incorporated in the content produced.
- Providing briefings and interview support for senior spokespeople.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure that there is appropriate forward planning for the content to be produced and that this is communicated within the business.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure any content is appropriately distributed across the right channels and can be used for editorial purposes.
- Circulate and showcase media coverage with assistance of junior team members.
- Daily management of press office function, incoming media enquiries and interview requests.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Ensure any content produced is fit for purpose and is approved for use by the portfolio management teams and compliance.
- Act as a champion for the production of content within the business.
- 3-4 years’ experience of working in a similar communications and/or asset management role.
- Knowledge of investments.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, along with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to write clear and appropriate investment content to different target markets including institutional and wholesale audiences.