Investor Relations Analyst; Debt Fund; London
- Highly competitive base salary and bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
Our client is a pan-European investment firm active in private debt across a number of strategies. With over $9bn in funds raised to date, from a blue chip global investor base, the Investor Relations team plays a pivotal role in the firm's success. The team are now looking to add an analyst to a highly experienced international team.
As an analyst in the team the position will assist with the following responsibilities:
• Prepare material for investor events and advisory board meetings.
• Drafting of RFPs and other material for new funds.
• Researching and preparing background materials and reports as required by the investor relations function in advance of investor/business development trips.
• Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned as the role continues to grow and evolve.
Skills / Experience:
• Excellent academic credentials are required.
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong project management skills.
• Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledge and understanding of the PE industry is a benefit but not a requirement.
• Self-starter with a drive to succeed.
• High energy level, willing and able to work hard.
• Able to listen and willingness to learn quickly.
• Positive, enthusiastic outlook.
• Takes responsibility and ownership of own work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• A committed team player with a desire to make a real contribution and difference.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
Successful candidates are likely to have had experience in or around corporate finance, management consulting or accountancy.