Our client is a global leader in sustainability/ ESG investing. They are looking for someone with a passion for sustainability to join their growing private markets team managing relationships of key private market investors across the EMEA region.
- Build and maintain relationships with key private market investors across EMEA
- Be the point of contact or client requests and queries
- Work with internal teams to articulate the firm’s investment philosophies
- Support in the completion of RFP’s/DDQs
- Manage CRM system
- Undergraduate degree (min 2.1)
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar investor relations or client relations role
- Experience and understating of private markets - previous experience within a private equity or other private markets business preferred.
- IMC or similar industry qualification
- Interest in sustainability
- Fluency in English (fluency in an additional European language preferred)
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint/Excel/Word)