Java Algo Developer - AVP
- GBP55000 - GBP115000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
My client is looking for experienced Java professionals to join their Front Office development team within FX.
Java Algo Developer
Are you an enthusiastic Java developer? Are you excited about working in a fast-paced front office environment, developing e-trading systems that have global impact? If so, you are the right person for this role. My client is looking for experienced Java professionals to join their Front Office development team within FX.
You will -
- Manage and 'own' significant development tasks end-to-end
- Re-implement, extend, and support the existing codebase
- Extend and support the low-latency system to meet business requirements
- Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams as well as senior stakeholders
You will be part of the Algo and Electronic Trading Team team that is responsible for -
- Development and support of the front office applications and systems used to support the Macro business globally
- Building Java-based systems aimed at solving both tactical and strategic problems of the Investment Bank
Skills & Experience
- Strong Core Java skills
- Experience in developing low-latency systems within Front Office
- Track record of hands-on development of high-performance systems
- Experience in the banking industry
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, database design and development.
- Knowledge of KDB is bonus, but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.