- very competitive
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Headstrong Worldwide
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
Genpact is hiring for Mid Level Java Developer will work for a big investment bank in London.
- 5-10 years experience.
- Core Java expert level skills: OOPs concepts, Exception Handling, Collections, General programming concepts, Design patterns, Strings and common APIs
- Spring, Autowiring and Annotations
- Hibernate Config and mapping
- SLQ queries
- High Customer facing skills.
- Excellent comm skills.
- Must have development experience in Agile environment.
- Should have hands-on ability in setting up code repository in SVN and be able to independently build, deploy and test code through Maven build integration.
- Strong analytical, design and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Autosys/Cron jobs required for maintaining production plants.