- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for talented, innovative and creative people to join our Innovation development team to work on a number of projects and applications within the Digital practice. We are looking for Java Developers with an interest in working on challenging projects for our clients. This could cover large scale digital transformation of a bank, prototype building for wealth managers, or new app development for insurance companies – or a hundred other challenges.
We’re particularly interested in candidates with experience in developing and supporting back end services, integrating with legacy systems or third party APIs, creating REST interfaces and working in multidisciplinary teams.
Some examples of the types of work that you could be doing:
- Building proof of concepts using the latest technologies like blockchain, graph databases, robotic process automation, etc.
- Building and extending digital platforms for banking, trading, investment
- Developing new customer-facing apps for customers in retail and commercial banking, or wealth and asset management
- Standing up sandboxes for exploring new concepts in the industry such as open banking, machine learning, etc.
- Creating new tooling for our clients and for our own company (e.g. our internal “facebook”), exploring new and better ways of doing work, and creative ways to visualize data
What it could be like working for us:
- Financial services is an industry rife with digital challenges and innovation, and you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of our clients most interesting endeavors
- You will have opportunities to engage in and manage the full software lifecycle for projects from requirements, to design, to implementation, to testing
- You’ll learn to develop and maintain back end solutions using cutting edge technologies and products
- You’ll get to work alongside Scrum Masters and Product Owners to deliver solutions in an Agile environment
- You’ll have the chance to build reusable code and libraries for future use and follow emerging technologies
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Proficient in Java technologies Experience in ORM frameworks like Spring, JPA, Hibernate etc
- Knowledge of website / application structures and OO development
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience in Database development – e.g. SQL / PL SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical education or experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be comfortable working within an agile team and working on tasks outside of core proficiencies
- Eager to learn and solve interesting problems!
Nice to haves:
- Experience in iOS technologies and Android
- Previous work in consulting or financial services
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture