Java Developer - Fixed Income Trading
- £95k + bonus & benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Caspian One Recruitment Solutions
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Java Developer required to join a leading Investment Bank based in the city. You will develop and support interest rate derivatives pricing and risk platforms facing off with the business.
As a senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for the build out of new features on the groups existing pricing engine. You will collaborate with team members to develop clean and maintainable code for the Fixed Income architecture. As a front office Java Developer, you will also face off with stakeholders on a daily basis, gathering requirements from Quants and Traders.
- Core Java (1.8)
- Solid multithreaded experience
- Spring Framework or related libraries
- SQL Server or similar
- Messaging middleware (Solace, Active MQ or similar)
- Experience with unit testing
- Exposure to Fixed Income trading platforms
- Experience with Apache Helix
- Experience with Neo4j
- Maven, Jenkins, Git or similar build tools
- Experience with ZeroC Ice Grid
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Java Developer who is seeking that next step up in their career working with like-minded engineers. Any experience building out pricing and risk engines within a Fixed Income setting would be highly desirable.