FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Java Developer - Microservices
Java Developers with Microservices experience for initially 3 months contract with another 3 months extension afterwards.
We are currently looking for quite a few Java Developers with seasoned Backend Microservices and ideally with payments experience.
3 months contract (initially) can be extended for additional 3 months.
Location based City
Client - tier one bank.
What experience/skills are we looking for?
- Deep technical hands-on experience in developing Java based Microservices
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing RESTful APIs in Spring Boot framework, ideally with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing in REST/JSON , combined with strong knowledge of concepts such as headers, security, JSON and http concepts.
- Familiar with API first design principles and understand development with system performance in mind (e.g. Non Functional Requirements on API performance).
- Experience with CI/CD tool, Docker, Git/Bitbucket ,SonarQube
- Experience of working in an Agile TDD environment
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Utilize practices to ensure delivery of high quality code with low rates of defects.
- Payments Experience
- App Dynamics monitoring
- IBM MQ
- Experience in domain driven design is a plus
- GBP550 - GBP575 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick