Java Developer, Credit, Permanent
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
You will be developing high performance components with trader automation as a core concept, and will be working with a wider development team to deploy solution meeting the Credit Businesses Needs.
We are a focused and user oriented development team. A ground-up review of the credit business has led to demand for dedicated developers to support an expansion of the credit franchise at Nomura. We are also undergoing platform consolidation to retire legacy and inefficient manual processes.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a growing technology team building an electronic offering for a new and enthusiastic trading team. You will be developing high performance components with trader automation as a core concept, and will be working with a wider development team to deploy solution meeting the global Credit business users' needs and help consolidate existing functionality.
Role / Principal Accountabilities:
You are client focused and a desire to engage with stakeholders from across the investment bank. You are at home developing in a small self-organising team and value user feedback within an agile development process. You are a self-starter with a design to learn. You are ideally familiar with the credit market, both cash and derivatives, and understand the value of an intuitive, robust and reliable system to a trading desk.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong Java server development skillset with understanding of core Java, design patterns
- Knowledge of distributed architectures
- An interest in investment banking and in particular core fixed income products
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Core Java
- Object oriented design and development, design patterns
- Experience of open source libraries - Spring, Camel, Maven, SVN
- Database and middleware experience (JMS, Tibco, DB2. SQLServer)
- Credit business experience, comfortable with key business concepts
- Excel VBA experience
- Agile processes & practices. e.g. Scrum
Successful candidates will be engaged under a contract for services by Resource Solutions.
Successful Candidates will not be employed by nor have any employment relationship with Nomura.
Please contact us if you are visiting our offices and require any form of personal assistance or physical adaptations to be provided for your appointment. A member of staff will be happy to help.