Low-Latency Java Developer, FinTech
If you're an exceptionally strong Java developer with good experience building low-latency systems, this position will interest you. It sits within a small, tech-focused fintech which builds cutting edge FX trading platforms for Investment Banking clients.
You will -
- Play an integral role in the growth, maintenance and support of real-time foreign exchange trading applications.
- Experience in the end-to-end design, development and support of financial markets systems
- Implementation of new features to match specifications
- Implementation of unit tests, issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Identifying performance bottlenecks.
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of working experience
- Experience working on real time trading technology (any asset class) building any of high performance trading algorithms, venue adapters or market making systems.
- Exceptional core Java skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, ideally from an accredited university
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.