Java Developer (Trading Applications - Risk, Pricing etc) - Top Academics
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Scope AT
- 23 sept. 18 2018-09-23
Looking for skilled Java Developers to join a highly professional front office facing development team with an excellent academic background from a world-renowned university – Masters and PhDs even better. Candidates must have degrees in either Financial Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Sciences/ Computational Finance.
FRONT OFFICE JAVA DEVELOPER – Excellent Academic Record Required.
Financial Services/ Investment Banking IT/ Trade Floor Application Development
You will be working on the full application lifecycle in a fast-paced, high-stakes agile development environment. You will be leading a team of developers locally and interacting with the global team on a regular basis.
Positions available for Individual Contributors/ Tech Leads/ Dev Managers – from 2+ years relevant experience through to 15+ years. Covering Development/ Design / Architecture
- You will participate and own some of the technical design and decisions to help build new and innovative tools for the Multi Asset portfolio managers.
- You will partner with business stakeholders to understand needs and objectives. Act as the local liaison between the business (Investment teams, Trading, Operations, Compliance) and the technology group
- You will need to form strong long-term partnerships with business stakeholders. You will also understand business needs and priorities, and provide thought leadership on potential solutions and the opportunities for technology to impact the team
- Strong core Java knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment;
- Excellent analytical skills, anticipates issues and deals with them proactively
- Knowledge of various asset classes
- Track record working in front-office environment in the financial industry, ideally in investment management
- In-depth understanding of the full software development life cycle. Deep familiarity with modern software development and design concepts encompassing a range of languages and platforms
- Demonstrates a passion for technology innovation balanced with a pragmatic approach to developing and deploying solutions that best benefit the business.
- Highly collaborative, works effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across a variety of functions.