Java Developer (w/Fidessa), Trading Technology
Are you a strong Java developer, ideally with good Fidessa skills? Would you be excited about developing a global technology platform at a leading Investment Bank with a down-to-earth, relaxed culture? If so, you are the right person for this role.
You will -
- Develop high-input trading application software
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Solve complex technical challenges
- Contribute to the evolution of our technology platform to solve real-world problems for real clients all over the globe
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
Skills & Experience
- Good experience in Java, building large-scale enterprise systems
- Bonus - experience building new functionality in the fidessa order management system
- Strong knowledge of one scripting language (e.g. Perl, TCL, Python)
- Strong SQL knowledge (e.g. Sybase, MS SQL or Oracle)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.