- £50000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: Corporate Package + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cornwallis Elt
- 06 déc. 18
Java Engineer - Java 8, Spring, Multithreading, Front-Office, TDD, BDD, Agile, Continuous Integration, Financial Services
A Java Developer is needed by a top tier Investment Bank looking to maximize the effect of their Syndicate Technology. The Loan Syndication Technology team works directly with the traders in order to build state of the art systems for the front-office. This division has been the most profitable across the bank and has invested heavily in their tech in order to maintain a market leading stance.
As part of a 5 year programme, you will work alongside a flourishing team under the Global Head of Syndication Technology providing development and expertise to the team. You will help to build and design solutions for the main platform and side applications, and you must be a keen technologist who has an eagerness to learn.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong core Java experience, preferably Java 8
- Strong experience using multi-threaded programming
- Capable of following practices like SCRUM, test driven development and continuous integration
- Relational database modelling and SQL (Oracle) experience
- Ability to build configuration systems e.g. Maven, Ant, Git, BitBucket, TeamCity and use Object Relational Mapping (such as Hibernate)
- Previous experience of using IoC frameworks, including Spring (Java)
- Previous experience working in an investment bank or with financial products would be highly beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading team and work on award winning technology, in what is a highly visible area at present.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50. You can also follow our live roles on the website at http://www.cornwalliselt.com/live_roles and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cornwalliselt