Java Python Grad / Junior developer
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Exane BNP Paribas
- 04 sept. 17
Exane is looking to hire a junior developer or a bright graduate to work on the company’s algorithmic trading platform.
Exane is looking to hire a junior developer or a bright graduate to work on the company’s algorithmic trading platform. The role involves designing, developing, testing and supporting features for the platform in a high performance, mission critical environment. The successful candidate would be expected to have some programming experience, preferably in a commercial environment, and to be able to learn quickly under the guidance of the senior developers.
- 0 to 2 years working experience
- Good general programming skills
- Working knowledge of Java and Python
Nice to have:
- Advanced Java SE (collections, concurrency, I/O, JDBC)
- SQL, Bash scripting
- Unit tests, GUI development