Java / Big Data Engineer
One of the fastest growing tech companies of 2019 is recruiting for talented Java / Big Data engineers to work on their Data Privacy / Anonymisation product - working on concurrent Java programming & the latest Big Data tech.
They are building out their revolutionary data privacy software that enables large institutions - from High Street banks to the NHS - to safely and ethically utilise their vast amounts of data for analysis, research and machine learning.
You will join a strong team of over 40 engineers from the likes of Google, Amazon, Palantir & Microsoft, based in Central London. Core Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science / Maths / Physics (or other STEM subject)
- Strong experience in Java 8 or above
- 1+ yr commercial experience
- Experience / interest in the latest big data tech, such as: Hadoop, Spark, Apache, Hive, Cassandra, etc.
- Competitive Salary: <£90k
- Stock options
- 30 days holiday
Tier 2 visa sponsorship available. Contact
If you feel you are a good match for this Java / Big Data engineering role, please submit your CV to: Nathan Tully